DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am 46 years old and I work full time in a family business,

Customer Question

Hi I am 46 years old and I work full time in a family business, the business is not doing to good at minute and I have been working here for over 6 years . and I hate it iwork with my husband and two sons. the business is a scrap business and I sit in a conainer which is freezing for over 8 hours per day . I never have any time to myself and I cant take any more I cant go anywhere bescause I don't have any money .I ask for time of but I just get shouted at for it ... what can I do .I cant stop crying and feel sick all time.. please help
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I am really sorry to know that you are not feeling too good.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

With the symptoms that you are describing you are most likely suffering from depression.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

You need to contact your GP as you will most likely require medications like citalopram (which is an antidepressant) for the treatment of your problem. Along with that, counselling therapy is also something that will help in your case.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So you definitely need to be seen for this.
Plus if you have not had your blood work up done I would have your complete blood workup done to rule out problems like a thyroid problem which can also cause these symptoms.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you following me?

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.

I have answered your question above.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
I would appreciate it if you rate me for my services when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I know I have depression but I can not get in to see my doctor. the doctor who I used and was really good has left. and I have tried tio get to see new one but cant get an appointment . so what is the point..

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I understand your concerns.
I would have felt the same way if I were you.
I would like that you should keep persisting until you get an appointment.
It is not possible for me to prescribe you something online as my prescription would not be valid.
I would like that you should be determined and keep persisting until you get an appointment at an early date.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You haven't said anything I don't aready now myself . I don't want to be on a antedepresant tablet. I need the help now . I don't now what else to say

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
This is a different expert, the other expert has opted out.
We do not treat or diagnose on the site.
We answer very specific questions.
What questions , specifically, do you have at this point?