Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Had a endoscopy and colonoscopy one week ago have not had

Had a endoscopy and colonoscopy one week ago have not had a motion so far my gp has given me Laxido has no effect have pain in stomach now, should I visit the hospital were the procedure was carried out.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. We can continue after this if you'd like. With the stomach pain and the lack of any movements you do need to get back to the hospital for an exam and either abdominal x-rays or a ct of the abdomen. A rare complication of endocscopy can be a tear or perforation of the colon and that needs to be looked for in a case like yours