Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

my stomach is swollen by 6 inches over 7or 8 weeks my legs

Customer Question

hi my stomach is swollen by 6 inches over 7or 8 weeks my legs are very swollen as specially around the knee area and on top of the knee just to the right from the knee up to my thigh on both legs feling very num and unable to feel touch sometimes num sometimes very painfull my arms are very swollen much more near the top of my arm and on the shoulder my right hand goes very white and cold lots of times during the day i have also grown breasts swelling in the pubic area back acre bertween my shoulders neck acre lower back pain swollen buttocks and very swollen just above my buttocks lower back i have baratts desease and i am on omeprazole 40mg a day there is fabry desease in my family both my sisters had it there children have it and there childrens children have it . but i had a leter from adenbrooks hospital telling me after a blood test that i dont have it i feel very very ill sometimes like i am going to die and two hows later i could feel good again and so on i sweat like hell doing anything like carry shopping i have to change my shirt i realy think i have fabry desease realy bad as i cant think what els all these swollen mussels is could you please help
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi--did the doctors have a diagnosis for all this besides Fabry's?