Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

, I am very scared at a pain to the right of my groin top

Hi, I am very scared at a pain to the right of my groin top thigh, saw a gp today who suspected maybe a hernia, currently also suffering extreme adrenal fatigue which makes it near impossible to get appointments and make it to them. I am scared what to do next as alot of the time I am housebound.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
You need to confirm the hernia and have it fixed
did the GP send you to a surgeon?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I went to a walk-in gp, who is restricted in what they can do ie prescribe medicines, referrals etc. I struggle with a normal GP because I never know when I have that little energy to get out the door and make it to a set appointment.

Okay.
You definitely need to see a surgeon to get this fixed.
go private if you have to
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is adrenal fatigue and a hernia related in anyway? I heard somewhere hernia can be a symptom of adrenal fatigue, since the muscles weak etc from adrenal faliure causes a hernia,.

no, not likely Dean
this is likely something that you were born with. hernias are VERY common in young males
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thank you, ***** ***** from UK and the state of the NHS at the moment is atrocious, which is another worry, I can go private but again they are taking NHS customers now due to strain and even private have a average waiting time of 19-32 weeks.

How that does sound bad
I hope this chat helped you and good luck!
please don't forget a positive rating. I apprecite it
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)