Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Numbness at the toes and also at bottom of the foot at front

Numbness at the toes and also at bottom of the foot at front side, sometimes with cold feeling
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Since how long you have this? Is this persistent or it comes and goes? Do you notice any color change? What are your diagnosed medical problems? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

since 2 years

persistent at various levels discomfort

no color change

Hypertension and take Co Diovann 160

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

blood Suger at border line

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hayat thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. numbness anywhere in the body means that some nerve is being compressed or is inflammed. Cold feeling can also be due to nerve compression. So one thing is confirm that the problem is related to nerves. If you have this in bottom of one foot then this means that problem is local compression but if you have it in both feet then problem is systemic like peripheral neuropathy. Don't worry I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations you can start any OTC multivitamin which contains B12 as it good for nerves. You should see your doctor and get further evaluation. It will be best to see your neurologist but you can start with your GP as well. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards