Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

my limbs ache to the point where i feel like i have flu and

my limbs ache to the point where i feel like i have flu and then after a nights sleep it feels better. But then it comes back again
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
How long have you had this?
any morning stiffness?
any other problems?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

about 2 months not morning stiffness , but more in the afternoon and evening my legs and arms can feel like lead weights

do you snore at night?
have you had any blood tests lately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dont snore

no blood test recently

Ok. Thanks for the reply Rob
I suspect a couple possibilities. It could be thyroid disease. This is very common and causes fatigue and weakness. This can be tested with a couple blood tests
Another possibility is anemia. If your blood counts are low then you could be dragging as your body works longer
But basically I would start with some blood tests with your GP and look for those two possibilities
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)