Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

my limbs ache to the point where i feel like i have flu and

my limbs ache to the point where i feel like i have flu and then after a nights sleep it feels better. But then it comes back again
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
How long have you had this?
any morning stiffness?
any other problems?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

about 2 months not morning stiffness , but more in the afternoon and evening my legs and arms can feel like lead weights

do you snore at night?
have you had any blood tests lately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dont snore

no blood test recently

Ok. Thanks for the reply Rob
I suspect a couple possibilities. It could be thyroid disease. This is very common and causes fatigue and weakness. This can be tested with a couple blood tests
Another possibility is anemia. If your blood counts are low then you could be dragging as your body works longer
But basically I would start with some blood tests with your GP and look for those two possibilities
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)