Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I take 30mg twice a day of oxycontin. I also take 10mg of generic

I take 30mg twice a day of oxycontin. I also take 10mg of generic Percocet every 6 hrs. I have had terrible pain this month from ulcers in my bladder. I have run short on my Percocet I took 5mg last night along with my oxycontin. I have one more 5mg left to take . My question is if I take it now with my pain so bad . Will it still show up in my drug urine test tomorrow? Along with my oxycontin?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
It depends on what type of test but it will absolutely show up.
if they just test for generic opiates they won't be able to tell the difference between the two but if they test for specific opiates they will
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)