Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

, ime male and 59 , don't smoke , don't really drink to

Customer Question

Hi , ime male and 59 , don't smoke , don't really drink to excess , my problem is I have difficulty in ejaculation , that includes dureing masterbation , getting an erection isn't a problem and I don't think ime suffering from stress . Ime not overweight , is there a drug I can take ? Or. Supplements perhaps , more exercise ? Ime at a loss with my new partner ! , thank you .
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--just to check first, do you have any medical conditions or take any medications? And how long have you had the ejaculation problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would guess a couple of years , I do know my diet is terrible ! Not enough fruit and veg , I've no medical conditions , had a hernia 4 years ago but that didn't seem to bother me , as I say , the erection is fine it's just the ejaculation , seems to take for ever , possible tend to master bate more than normal ,ie daily , but what's normal ???
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Robert--are you saying you don't reach orgasm or you do but you don't ejaculate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I eventually reach orgasm , but not much of an ejaculation
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have trouble ejaculateing and when I do it's very little .
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Robert. Sounds like a prostate gland problem and you could try saw palmetto to see if that helps. I don't think this is a low testosterone problem but for that I advise zinc supplements and extra protein intake. A healthy, nutrient dense diet of fresh green and leafy veggies, fruits, nuts, coconut milk, whole grains, tofu or tempeh, and nor more than three servings per week of lean meats, fish and poultry is another good idea, along with an exercise program