Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

,I am a male 29 years old.I had a single encounter with an

Customer Question

Hi,I am a male 29 years old.I had a single encounter with an escort lady in London.Did not have oral sex.Only vaginal for about 30 seconds and due to my anxiety of contracting as STD I stopped.I used a latex condom all the time and as I said after 30 seconds,without ejaculating I pulled out.The condom was looking good and was on its place.However what got me worried was that I left a small air bubble on the top of the condom.After pullling it out I noticed a little whitish liquid on the inside of the condom.I am scared that some vaginal fluid might have somehow got inside the condom eventhought as I said it looked undamaged after those 30 seconds.I am scarred to death about getting HIV please help?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. Could you tell if any of this liquid was also on the outside surface of the condom?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure,because I immediatelly throw it away

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And was any of this liquid actually on your penis Martin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I inspected I think not my penis looked dry

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Sorry for all the questions but I think you can rest easy about this. From what you've told me there's no way you could get an HIV infection this way. I somehow even doubt what you saw was truly vaginal secretions, but, even so, just having those on the surface of your penis would not transmit the disease.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you sir,I am having severe anxiety about this and I cannot sleep and eat properly convincing myself that I have it.I do know that it is irrational but as I said that white liquid got me worried,so my logic was that if somehow the condom leaked just getting in touch with the liquid could get me infected(I am speculating here since as I said I don't know if it is vaginal liquid,after all the condom looked fine) if that is not the case thank you sir and thank god!!!

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure completely Martin. Please remember to rate my service to you