Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Is it possible to be pregnant I've been getting regular period

Is it possible to be pregnant I've been getting regular period like normal I've taken several home pregnancy test all negative and I'm on the patch no other pregnancy symptoms but my stomach below my belly button is hard woke up this morning it felt higher and to the right and throbbing in sync with my pulse I think I'm going crazy what is it ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Dr Uzair :

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

Dr Uzair :

When did you have your last period? And when was the last time you had sexual intercourse?

Dr Uzair :

Please enter chat and use reply to respond.

Dr Uzair :

Yes, please type your response

Dr Uzair :

Are you there?

Dr Uzair :

I am going to convert this to the Q and A format.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.
This does not seem to be how pregnancy would show but you need to give me the following information in order for me to give you a conclusive answer.
When was your last period?
When did you last have sexual intercourse or unprotected sexual intercourse?
When did you do you last pregnancy test?
Let me know, waiting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My last period was 2 weeks ago in sat I last did 4 test before durning and a couple of day after my period it's been 6 and a half months since I had intercourse Ive been test all this time my stomach hasn't gotten bigger but I feel fluttering in lower stomach I no I sound crazy but why is my stomach hard

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the details.
This is not a pregnancy. Specially since you mention the fact that your last sexual intercourse was 6 and half months back. Your pregnancy tests have been negative as well and you just had your period. So, I can say without a doubt that you are not pregnant.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Should I worry about the hard lump that is throbbing it does seem to go down after I use the toilet I've had two previous pregnacy,s by c section last being 2 and a half years ago would my stomach hard

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Yes, the lump should be examined by a physician since lumps and bumps are clinical diagnoses and without a clinical examination it is difficult to say what the lump really is. The stomach should not be hard after a c section specially after 2 years.
A throbbing lump is something that deserves attention by the physician.
Best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help