Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

i would like advise only form a gastro doctor only - re

Customer Question

i would like advise only form a gastro doctor only - Re hemmoriod - please,I saw a doctor on Saturday he said possibly hemmoriod Then I saw a doctor on Sunday as it was very sore in was given hydrocortisone and lidocaine On Monday I went back as the cream did not seam to be doing anything at allThe third doctor looked and said he wasn't sure whether, it was a thrombosed vein, or hemmoriod he said if it does not go in one week to go back and said leave the cream off??obviously they are general doctors and don't specialise in this area in don't think I have images so you can evaluate - thankyou
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes still.waiting
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I'm.not getting any help from your service so please cancel my membership and refund all monies to me Thanks