Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am having severe pain on right side of my head down

Customer Question

I am having severe facial pain on right side of my head down to my neck I also have continuos shaking
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi We can certainly continue after this if you'd like but you should see your GP about this just as soon as possible. This sounds like a serious infection, either mouth or throat or parotid (salivary gland). If it's the salivary gland you may have an impacted stone in the duct. You need a ct scan of the head and neck for certain and you probably need antibiotics. As for the shaking, that is likely unrelated but it too needs evaluation. It could be an essential tremor but since I can't examine you it could also be Parkinson's disease