Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

when i ejaculate there is some pain and red lumps in sperm

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort due to pain & red lumps in ejaculation. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-
Since how long you have this pain & red lumps in sperm?
Any pain or burning during urination?
Any other known medical illness?
I am waiting for your reply..
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have this about a month. sometimes mild pain during urination. I did have a kidney infection about two mounths ago.

Dear customer,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.
There does not seem anything dangerous or serious.
The red lumps you are having in the sperm/semen after ejaculation since about a month can be the lumps of blood(blood clots).
The condition is called hemospermia that is blood in sperm/semen.
This can be due to inflammation, infection, blockage, or injury anywhere along the male reproductive tract.This can be due to a problem in testicles,prostate,epididymis or urethra.
Prostate gland disease like BHP(Benign prostatic hyperplasia) seems to be the most probable cause.
You need following tests:Urinalysis(complete urine examination),Semen analysis and culture,Digital rectal examination (DRE).
This does not seem to be related to kidney infection you had about two months ago.
There is nothing of emergency or serious here.So for confirmation,I advice you to make an appointment with urologist to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.
Hope this helped.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Thank you *****
Dr. Robert