Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Mental health query - recently been feeling severely paranoid

Mental health query - recently been feeling severely paranoid like my mind is having a battle with me when I don't want to do something my minds like encouraging me too do so...feeling unsafe and scared in myself when alone as have been punching walls and burning myself but don't know what it is or why I am feeling this way and have no one to talk too
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you take any meds?
any history of mental illness?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've been on citalopram before and been diagnosed with depression before but I've been fine for months and it feels worse this time
this is severe anxiety
I recommend you see your GP and get back on citalopram
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)