Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Is other any cure leg syndrome

Is other any cure for restless leg syndrome
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.

There are some people with restless legs syndrome in whom it develops because of another medical problem, such as from iron deficiency, low magnesium levels, or thyroid disease. In these people, correcting the underlying medical problem may eliminate the restless legs syndrome.

However, for the majority of people with restless legs syndrome, no specific underlying cause can be identified. In these people, there is no treatment that is considered a cure. There are a variety of medicines that can help to ease the symptoms of restless legs syndrome, but none of these are considered a cure. The Mirapex is one of the common medicines that can be used, but if it is not achieving adequate control of symptoms, there are several other medicines that can be tried.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You are most welcome.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, I pressed wrong button I meant to press excellent service.

Catherine

No problem. I will reply so that you have the opportunity to rate again.