Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My pennies vines feel swollen and when erect us now bent and

My pennies vines feel swollen and when erect us now bent and did not used to be
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Dr Uzair :

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

Dr Uzair :

Are you circumcised?

Dr Uzair :

Please enter chat and use reply to respond and interact.

Customer: Dr Uzair
Customer: im on line
Dr Uzair :

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Dr Uzair :

Are you circumcised?

Customer: Yes
Dr Uzair :

Alright and when did you start to feel that the penis is bending?

Dr Uzair :

Is there any pain as well?

Customer: During heterosexual sex just before Christmas I felt hard veins on one side, never took much notice then notice a swelling at the bottom of my pennies, when I was checking I noticed it dissipated the swelling under slight pressure.
Customer: i hoped it wood go away and it's getting slightly woes and I feel it on the other side but in the last week when my pennies is erect it has a dent and is bent over now quite considerably
Dr Uzair :

Okay.

Dr Uzair :

Which side is it bent over too or is it bent towards the floor?

Customer: It is bent to the left
Dr Uzair :

Okay, do you have any other previously diagnosed medical conditions?

Customer: No
Dr Uzair :

Alright.

Customer: Sorry just read your question again, not in this area but have had high blood pressure in the past and a removed Gaul bladder
Dr Uzair :

This is known as Peyronie's disease and it is due to fibrosis and scarring due to chronic inflammation of the tunica albuginea or the corpus cavernosa tissue of the penis which is responsible for erection.

Dr Uzair :

You will need to see a Urologist for this.

Customer: Okay is there any other information I need
Dr Uzair :

This is not anything serious or dangerous but since it is a progressive disease and can cause difficulties with sexual intercourse it needs to be addressed.

Dr Uzair :

Once, your urologist has confirmed the diagnosis on an artificial erection test, s/he will discuss everything in detail with you.

Dr Uzair :

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Dr Uzair :

Do you have any more queries?

Customer: Thank you for your help I will follow this up now
Dr Uzair :

Sure, please do.

Dr Uzair :

Please leave a positive rating for the service.

Dr Uzair :

Best wishes.

Customer: thank you for the prompt advice, the advice was swift and very good, not rating axel lent as I'm only diagnosed over the web and not sure.
Customer: Thank you.
Dr Uzair :

Okay, please click on the stars for the rating.

Dr Uzair :

Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.