Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

So If any chance can I have like a prescription new

So
If any chance can I have like a prescription for the new medication maybe it might help me also because am in the Maldives it so hard to get a doctor expect a gynecologist
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi again Joelle. The doctor you're seeing now--is that a gynecologist?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes she is and she is from Russia live in Maldives
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. Unfortunately Joelle it would be both malpractice and illegal for a doctor to give a prescription to someone he had never actually seen in his office. For now, see how the medication you were given does and ask your doctor about the other medications I mentioned. I'm sure in time you'll be fine