Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Thank you feedback. If the individual was punched

Customer Question

Thank you for your feedback. If the individual was punched in the mouth, what other likely visible injuries would occur and show at the time of the assault?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, obviously there could be lip bruising and maybe a lip laceration as well as loose or broken teeth. The tongue might also be lacerated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If the individual the head to knock backs from the force of the punch to the mouth, apart from the injuries mentioned, would the indiviual assaulted suffer a broken nose as result of such force?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Before we go on here--can I just ask why the questions about this--is there a specific incident you're referring to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but that was not the question. Regardless of what this refers to im making an enquiry whereby I'm paying for a service. Thank you and I have no further questions.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well I wasn't asking for specifics Kai except to know exactly what happened. To answer your last question even then, yes, the nose could be broken
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Asking someone "is there a specific incident you're refering to' and asking what happened, is in my option asking for specifics.
However, the injuries you've stated I.e. lip bruising and swelling. Would this visible injury show instantly. For example, seconds after the force of such an assault?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well not exactly--the bruising and swelling would appear within an hour or so though