Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

does celullitise cause breathing [email protected] water works pro

does celullitise cause breathing [email protected] water works problems
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Cellulitis is not likely to cause breathing problems or problems with "water works" as you say
Cellulitis is a skin infection. If it is very severe, then it can spread into the blood and cause breathing problems but you would be extremely sick in this scenario
Mostly likely there is something else that is causing your breathing problems and "water works" problems like heart issues
I would ask for a heart workup like an echocardiogram and possibly to see a cardiologist
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)