Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

I constantly feel unwell. I get up in the morning and think

Customer Question

I constantly feel unwell. I get up in the morning and think i might be alright, about an hour in to what i'm doing i crash. I feel weak, tired, achey, shivery, and just generally unwell. I have had lots of blood tests and everything is alright. Some days are worse than others and i can't plan or do anything anymore, which is obviously making me feel down and worthless. Please can you help.
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.First I need a little more information-
May I know what tests you have underwent?
Has hormonal tests/thyroid tests being done?
Do you feel headache?
I am waiting for your reply..
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I know my thyroid has definitely been checked and infection. They did a a lot of blood tests but I'm not sure about hormonal. I don't have headaches very often. I married on the 23rd December 2014 and it was 6 weeks after that that i went down with the symptoms. So i have had a change in lifestyle but feel less under pressure than i did before and am very happy.

I was born with cloacal extrophy so i have had a large amount of operations including reconstructive work. I had an investigation under general on Monday to check my womb and everything looked good.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.
The symptoms you have described of feeling weak, tired, achey, shivery, and just generally unwell can be due to various causes.
Most common one are:sleep apnea and narcolepsy, major depressive disorders, chronic mononucleosis,depression, bipolar affective disorders, schizophrenia.
Other causes are:genetic factors,biochemical abnormalities eating disorders,iron deficiency anemia, autoimmune disease, hormonal disorders, subacute infections.
As you have lots of blood tests & urine tests and everything is alright,I suggest you may need certain specific higher tests.
As all this started after about 6 weeks from your marriage,psychiatric disorder or hormonal imbalance seems to be the most probable cause.
Your symptoms are very general & not specific that can narrow down the diagnosis.
I can understand your concern & discomfort.So my best advise is to consult a psychiatrist to get examined & tests so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.
Hope this helped.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Thank you *****
Dr. Robert