Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have been in constant pain , mainly down my right side .

Customer Question

I have been in constant pain , mainly down my right side . Starting in the back of my head , burning pain in my neck , jaw , arm , back and leg . I am on oral morphine sulphate for the pain , and very seriously depressed . Could any one PLEASE !! Help me , as my GP is doing nothing to help . Thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

I am sorry you are in constant pain.

Dr. David :

your GP needs to refer you to a neurologist or pain management doctor to get an MRI scan of your neck and spine to check for spinal stenosis or pinched nerves in your neck and spine which most likely is causing your constant pain down the right side and the burning pain in your neck and jaw.

Dr. David :

just giving you morphine is covering up the pain but is not addressing the cause of the pain.

Dr. David :

have you had an MRI scan of your neck spine before?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

I am sorry you are in constant pain.

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :