Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

as I urinate the penis directs itself to the right and has

as I urinate the penis directs itself to the right and has to be physically moved to aim centerally I no longer at my age of85 get an erection so have I got some problem that the tube is bent should I seek medical help?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. It sounds as though you have something called Peyronie's disease--a problem with plaque formation in the tunical wrapping of the penis. If you can't get an erection then basically this isn't an urgent problem but all the same you should see a urologist for an evaluation