DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

guys , I've had this bumpy vein on th side of my privates

Hi guys , I've had this bumpy vein on th side of my privates and it's starting to get sore . I done a bit of research and penile thrombosis has been mentioned . I'm starting to worry now as my I'm a newly we'd and my wife is trying for children . Can you please put my mind at ease and give me any directions . Thank you Stephen
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Hello:
Directions, have a urologist look at is.
Advice: If you are having no problems, a bulging vein on the penis, even a thrombosed vein, is generally not a problem.
There would have to be a leak in a deep vein to cause a problem..these are not typically visible.
But, still, have it looked at.
Glad to look at a picture here.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything I can take to help as it will be a few days before I get to a doctor or urologist .
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
There is nothing need be done about a bumpy vein...unless you are having other symptoms.
Just leave it alone, don't mess with it.