Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

recently I have problems walking free and without thinking,

recently I have problems walking free and without thinking, now I have the feeling I am a little drunk and cant walk straight, I seem to avoid obsticals and tend to bumb into door frames, occasional i feel slightly dizzy and nauseous, I just dont feel right.! should I be worried?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay and we can continue after this but this is very worrysome and you need to see a doctor about it right away. This could be simple vertigo but it could be a potential stroke, diabetes, a cardiac condition--many possibly very serious things, so please get evaluated right away
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience: 20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.