Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

analyse the implications of the link between behaviour

Customer Question

analyse the implications for practice of the link between behaviour and communication?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--I can help here but the initial statement you wrote in the question line is extremely broad so can you give me a better idea about what needs to be covered here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the above question is with regards ***** ***** on the autistic spectrum disorder

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

I understand that but

analyse the implications for practice of the link between behaviour and communication

Is as I said a very broad and not very specific statement, so I'm trying to understand the scope of the presentation?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am doing a diploma in Health and social care and am doing a presentation on this question: analyse the implications for practice of the link between behaviour and communication -- the qualification is a QCF level 5

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Angela. What you wrote about seems like a very good start so what more information do you need me to provide you?