How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45921
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

Dear Dr. David, I think that I will go to the States to have

Resolved Question:

Dear Dr. David,
I think that I will go to the States to have the operation. Is there anyone particular that you would recommend for this there?
Best regards,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

there are many good surgeons and good centers where you could go for surgery

it depends on what city you want to go to.
Dr. David and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Related Medical Questions