DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Good evening passed 4days l have had a uncomfortable

Customer Question

Good evening
For the passed 4days l have had a uncomfortable pain above my right groin area and is tender to the touch also a burning stinging sensation in the same location could you please
advice
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
this often represents hip arthritis.
Hernia must be ruled out with exam.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
thanks
I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.