Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

/Madam, I am very unhappy with the treatment of my

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am very unhappy with the treatment of my oncologist and wish to write to her privately. What is the correct wording that can be put on the top of the letter to ensure that the letter cannot be read, shown or used against me in anyway. Please give me the correct wording to head the letter. Would the words Private and Personal, Without Prejudice, be enough to make sure that the NHS oncologist working in a major hospital could not reveal my complaint to her or make the letter public. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question. Yes I believe that would be enough
You may also want an opening sentence like "this is a confidential letter intended for the recipient only". That should reinforce the request
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.