Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

Dear Dr. Hasan , Thanks your ans . As you have

Customer Question

Dear Dr. Hasan ,
Thanks for all your ans . As you have rightly said HIV is such a scary disease 1 does get fear. I want to ask you this last qs. forgive me for bothering you but I need to get it out of my head so need your help and advise. I vaginal sex with a condom with an escort and halfway decided to go for oral sex. I had to remove the condom and some vaginal fluid must have been at the base of my penis, any way the girl did perform oral on me and touched her hand at the base of my penis also she might hv licked that area where the vaginal fluid was present during oral she touched my penis without washing hands and also licked me. Can this vaginal fluid from hand or mouth transmit HIV.
Sorry once again to bother you. Pls do help me with this qs.
Always remain gratefull to you.
Your;s Truely
Karan
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 1 year ago.
Welcome back to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
As Dr. Hasan is currently offline, So I am going to assist you with your question.
From the description, chances of getting HIV are very very slim.
The risk of hiv transmission through oral sex is estimated to be approximately 0.04 per cent per contact.
Also oral sex is s regarded as a low-risk sexual activity in terms of hiv transmission.
Also, HIV virus can remain active only for seconds outside body, So chances of getting HIV from vaginal fluid from her hand or mouth is very very slim.
You are safe, and please stop worrying.
You would not get HIV by this way.
You can relax.
I hope this clear all your doubts.
Good luck and take care.
Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr.

Thanks very much for the reply . I would also like to ask you if outside the body contact for eg vaginal fluid on penis top portion "soft part" from handling condom or may be penis touched by mistake say after inserting a finger in vagiina and touching penis cause HIV. Are there special condoms for oral /anal sex?? If yes are they safe

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 1 year ago.
Dear,
I can understand your concern.
As such vaginal fluids, on penis top portion, would not pass HIV. You would not get HIV by this way.
Male latex condom are helpful in preventing HIV.
Also, Consistent and correct use of the male latex condom would reduce the risk of sexually transmitted disease (STD) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission.
One should use a new condom every time. One should store condoms in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr,

Thanks for the advise. I would like to know exactly how many seconds HIV lives ouside the human body as per what I have describe /reproduce below . Also if touching the fluid on penis does no harm then why unprotected sex transfers HIV.

Thanks & Regards

Karan

"I would also like to ask you if outside the body contact for eg vaginal fluid on penis top portion "soft part" from handling condom or may be penis touched by mistake say after inserting a finger in vagiina and touching penis cause HIV"

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 1 year ago.
Dear,
As such there is no research on how many seconds would HIV virus would remain alive outside body, but it would not be active for more than a minute.
HIV virus is transferred at time of unprotected sex.
Contact of HIv virus for eg. vaginal fluid would not transfer HIV.
From your description it sounds that you are safe.
You should just relax. You would not get HIV by this incident.
Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr,

I don't mean to complain but Dr Hasan did not reply I hv spent 50 pounds.

Any way I will rate you after a final qs.

I will be obliged if you will address it promptly.My mother has depression since 2 yrs she took Nexito 20 [sertononin]for 2 yrs and is now on nexito 10mg along with 1.5 colonotril ie colonizepam. She is much better. But she take 2 drinks everyday say 2 black label or maybe a couple of 500ml cans of beer OR sometime 1 peg of whisky followed ny a 500ml whisky. She is fit otherwise.

Is there any problem if she drinks at night along with these medicines.

If you are going to charge me again I don't want any ans as I can't afford it.

Thanks& REgards.

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,
Sorry to say but D.r Hasan was not available as online to answer, So I tried my best to help you.
Well, Taking clonazepam with alcohol could cause effects like dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment.
Taking Nexito with alcohol can cause dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating.
I understand that she is suffering from depression since last 2 years, and is regularly taking such medications.
She should not drive and should take rest after taking alcohol.
She should not walk alone after taking such combination.
Yes, she can drink at night and then go for a sleep.
Yes, she can take 1-2 drinks at night and get a good sleep.
Good luck and take care
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience: M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr.

I hv rated you excellent caz i think ur very helppfull. Thanks for ur help and council. Hope impairment in thinking & judgement is temporary ie only under influence of alchohol and not permanent.

In the long run she will be ok

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 1 year ago.
Dear,
Thanks for appreciating my work.
Yes, she can take 1-2 drinks at night in long run.
It would not have any serious effects.
Good luck.