Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

.My name is***** live in west sussex,west wittering,chichester.my

Customer Question

hello.My name is***** live in west sussex,west wittering,chichester.my sister lives in Milan.Italy and she is on hemodialysis treatment.I was wondering if you could help me with an answer....she whants to come to visit me,can you assist me with a location where she can do dialysis on my medical insurance or something like that?...because I find one and they charged me £250 per sesion. thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Liviu. What kind of insurance do you have and have you placed her on your policy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello.I am register only at my GP.no other insurance,i am a full employer.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. Have you contacted your insurance carrier about putting your sister on your policy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No.because I didn't know how to do that? Van you help me?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

OK. Here's a link that will guide you to contacting the insurance company. All you need to do is ask them the process for adding your sister to your coverage

http://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/Patient%20advice%20and%20liaison%20services%20(PALS)/LocationSearch/363