Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I got sent home with suspected chickenpox I'm and nursery nurse And

I got sent home with suspected chickenpox I'm and nursery nurse
And chicken pox is going round at the moment and I have never had it before will I have to go and see a doctor to get a sick note or will I just be able to
Ring up for one?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
In order to get a sick leave / note from a doctor you will need to go and see the doctor. Written documents, scripts, certificates can only be issued from the doctor's office once a doctor-patient relationship has been established and that can only be done once the doctor has examined you in person.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Best.