Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have severe pain in my abdomen than a month now.

Customer Question

I have severe pain in my abdomen for more than a month now. I've gone off food and can't cope with any strong smells. I feel very nauseous every morning and it takes few hours before I feel slightly better. The other day I went to the toilet and got the most terrible spasm on the left hand side of my abdomen. What can cause these symptoms?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
did you take any medicine of any type when this started?
do you have a gall bladder?
what do you suspect is causing it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Firstly my deposit payment was taken twice so I don't know how to get my payment back. Secondly, yes I am on medication for bad back and fibromyalgia, I've been on these meds for many years now. I do not have a gall bladder, it has been removed.

I will forward you to customer service when we are done to figure the payment out
can I ask what the meds are?