Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I'm a 19 year old male and I'm a bit worried because I find

I'm a 19 year old male and I'm a bit worried because I find that sometimes I can make myself masturbate over anything. I'm straight and can easily get aroused by girls. But if I was for example to try and masturbate over a building.. I wouldn't get aroused but if I was to keep trying and trying for like 5 mins I would eventually reach orgasm. I'm just a bit curious.. Is this normal? It's definitely not the same as masturbating over girls which is really exciting.. Masturbating over random things is dull but eventually I do reach orgasm. I have ocd so I do test myself a lot so am a bit worried.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. We can continue after this if you'd like.

While a little unusual, this isn't something abnormal as in a mental disorder like fetishism. Most likely your subconscious is still dwelling on girls even while your conscious mind is observing the building..

This isn't anything that would require psychiatrict or psychological treatment

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't find these random things arousing.. But if I try hard enough to masturbate to them my penis stays soft till eventually I get hard when I orgssm.. Is it just that fact that I'm rubbing my penis whilst I wank which is making me orgasm or is it the thoughts?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's the rubbing your penis that causes the orgasm--even comatose patients will orgasm if someone were to masturbate for them