DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

During my pregnancy I had PE and took Clexane all pregnancy

Customer Question

During my pregnancy I had PE and took Clexane all pregnancy and 8 weeks postpartum. After that my hematologist said that I am fine. So I don't take any medication. My baby is now 5 months old, and now sometimes when I have to lift her or move pram stronger, I feel that I need to do deep breath. So I am afraid again that I may have PE. I am so worried about that that I start to feel other symptoms. But maybe it is only in my head. Maybe I need to take some supplements to keep me calm. Thank you for your answer!
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
No, in fact you need to go back to your doctor, ask for a high resolution CT scan to rule out PE, if there are any findings on exam, EKG or blood gas.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.