Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Had full blood count doctor say all normal 55 year old woman

Customer Question

Had full blood count doctor say all normal 55 year old woman lost 3 stone in weight heathy diet 2 stone to go test haemogloin range was 11800 to400.000 mine was 146gl my haematrocrit was0.453l/l range0.36 044l/l creatine83umol range 44.00 to 80.umll potassium 5.1 all ok just drink more water stay on diet is this right
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi thereThank you for your questionThe potassium is on the upper range of normal and the creatinine is slightly on the higher side.I would like that you should drink at least 8 glasses of liquids everyday and get these tests repeated in a couple of months time.At the present moment this is not something that I would worry about.Let me know if you have more questions.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way I am credited here.Kind regards