Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Ivy League trained
16455829

In the last 4 months I have had the about 6 times and have

In the last 4 months I have had the about 6 times and have lost 3 and half stone unintentionally could anyone offer advice
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 2 years ago.
HiHave you had any labs checked ? Any night sweats?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I haven been to see anybody I do have night sweats which have gotten worse I am also diagnosed with an essential tremor 4 years ago

Hi- well there are a lot of reasons to lose weight and that is a lot of weight in a short amount of time- and you need a work up for this. Common causes include infection- like tuberculosis, HIV; endocrinological- such as hyperthyroidism or adrenal issues and cancer. But you need lab tests, X-rays and perhaps even a CT scan. The sooner you get this started - the better. I would make an appointment to see your regular doctor this week. Please keep me posted. I hope this helped. Please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)