Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am producing siadh secretion had nissan fundoplication done

I am producing siadh secretion had nissan fundoplication done in septemberevery time I eat my stomach swells that much my pancreas is inflamed I have a liver infections .now they think I am diabetic cud it b stomach cancer
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question.
No, this could not be stomach cancer. If it was, they would have seen it during your nissen fundoplication. Plus, cancer wouldn't develop in that short of a period of time.
It is probably a complication of your surgery. Nissens often result in trouble swallowing, bloating and a variety of gastric complications.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you you have put my mind at ease they are going to do a stress test now and are checking for diabetes my endo crnologist thinks this could me heart disease
Maybe but I doubt it. That wouldn't cause symptoms after eating. Eating indicates it is related to the surgery
It is a good idea to check though Jeanette.
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it