DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My eye swelled up last month due too a piece of plastic

Customer Question

hi my eye swelled up last month due too a piece of plastic going in it and i think i had an allergic reaction. And now im left with lots of wrinkles under it i dont no if it got worse from me using a hot compress with salt and it was too hot and it dried out. But now theres lots of lines. 2 deep ones going across and now more are forming going downwards from blinking and sleeping. Its been nearly 2 months now and im only 21. How can i get rid of it?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You need to see a specialist. Dermatologist.
After damage to the skin you need an assessment.
It is not home treatment.
You might need something called micro derm abrasion.
Or a prescription cream.
Or laser.
I would be glad to look at a picture.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.