Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I got the implant done Monday 27th April 2015. Had unprotected

Customer Question

I got the implant done Monday 27th April 2015. Had unprotected sex 3rd May at around 8pm. I was told to wait 7 days to have unprotected sex, however I had unprotected sex on 6th and according to my calendar, yesterday my fertile window was high . Meaning chance of pregnancy is high.
Should I take morning after pill tomorrow???
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,Thank you for your question.Even though your chances of pregnancy are still low at the 6th day but to be on the safe side I would still like that you should take the morning-after pill tomorrow.Let me know if you have more questions.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I went to the Pharmacy this morning and took morning after pill.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome.
Wish you all the best.
Do keep me updated.