Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My daughter is 21 usually active show jumps but Afew months

Customer Question

My daughter is 21 usually active show jumps but Afew months ago she was falling over dropping things went to doctors have started her with b12 for rest of her life now she has blown up and has no energy to show jump everything is hard goin to wash in mornin put her make up on she havin to give up showjumping due to no energy cryin all time and sleep we have been to doc for tests but nothing has come up can u help us what it could b or advise us who we can see private this is really gettin her down and something needs to b done ASAP many thanks
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries.

Has she had her B12 levels checked? Did they put her on B12 injections after it was found on blood tests that it was low or was it given just on an assumption? Also, has she had her thyroid hormone levels checked? Has she also had her cortisol levels checked?

Please let me know.