Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Do russian latvian speaking gynecologists in derby uk?

Customer Question

Do russian latvian speaking gynecologists midwifes in derby or derbyshire or samewhere in the uk?adres please and contact number

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry,but when you send me answer on my question?

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi,yes I want to close my question and reverse my charges money back,sorry not need any more this answer,I do not need to have in this reply.