Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I suspect I have balintitus, I think I have spelled it wrongly,

Customer Question

I suspect I have balintitus, I think I have spelled it wrongly, sympton's, rash on penius head, tightening of foreskin or slight swelling of penius head and bit of itchiness. No spots or puss and I treat with cream it is thrush cream. Do I need to attend doctor for treatment?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. This definitely sounds like a yeast balanitis and if the cream you've tried hasn't helped you need to see a doctor for either prescription ketoconazole cream or oral Diflucan to eradicate it

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The cream helps and temporarily cures the problem but can does come back. One of the things that brings it back is after masturbation.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, it's also possible that it's just a dermatitis and not a yeast infection but at this point you really should have a doctor take a look Terry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure Terry but let me know how it goes