Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I hope you can advise me. I feel really awful. I have

Hi, I hope you can advise me. I feel really awful. I have had some sort of virus for 6 weeks with a dreadful cough and cattarh. I saw a doctor on holiday on Montserrat 4 weeks ago and she said my chest was clear and it will take time. Yesterday I started getting pains in my back and abdomen and it hurts when I pass urine badly. I have taken cystitus medicine 3 times yesterday and once today and waiting for a friend to bring some more for me. I know I can only take this for 2 days. I tried to get ready for work today but I feel very shaky and 'out of it' and can only rest in bed. Not sure if I can do anything if it is a kidney infection? Will cystitus medicine help? I cant get into my doctors for 2 weeks and I dont have the energy to go down the walk in centre. Feel really rubbish
Kind regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
Can you please name the cystitis medication that you took and the dose at which you took them.
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sainsbury relief granules . Please confirm I am only paying £24 once? and not monthly>?

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
These granules are unfortunately not going to be effective.
You need an antibiotic like ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for at least five weeks.
You need to go to the emergency if you cannot get to your doctor as you need to get this treated ASAP because there is a risk of spreading infection.
I am an expert on this site just like you are a user.
You are most likely paying this amount once and not monthly but I would recommend that you should contact the customer services of this website who will respond in due course of time.
You can contact customer support by clicking on the 'contact us' link below.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi is this because of think it is not cystitus but possibly kidney infection?

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
It is most likely cystitis i.e. a bladder infection but this can spread to the kidneys if not treated promptly.
Let me know if you have more questions.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the smilies below.