Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

One of your colleague was pay by me to your company to help

Customer Question

One of your colleague was pay by me to your company to help me come of the quetaipine medication but i didn't get him right, here what i told him: i told him that i was on quetaipine seroquel xl 250mg in the morning and 250mg at night, he told me to me to cut off the the 250mg in the morning and still on the 250mg night dose for a month and after one month to take 250mg every other night for a month, than take the 250mg every other three night,for 2 weeks and stop, but this is where i don't understand every other three night for two weeks or what? i don't understand this one but all the other one is understood
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Your doctor has to set a schedule.
Not the internet. Only the prescribing doctor.
Did that doctor tell you to come off this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i paid him 24 pounds to help me come off the quetaipine xl, but i want to come off it gradually, he help me but the last stage of the tapering process i have forgetting, but the payment was made to your company as i said previously, florence

We do not replace your doctor.
Each doctor does this differently.
Why are you stopping your medicine
Who said to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am stoping because i dont' need it and there is alot of side effects. your company help me come off the procyclidine and they have help me on several occasions on other medications in the past but if you can show me your way of tapering the seroquel xl that will be helpful eighther i just want to come off it,

That is not correct. We do not help you come off of medicines when your doctor has not told you to do this.
You need to talk to the prescribing doctor, and you should not decide on your own that you don't need the medications.
Each doctor will taper meds differently, and nobody that has not examined you and taken care of you should be prescribing a taper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

than why your company charge me for 24 pounds after i tell them my case, they should have said that from the very start so it means that your company have to refund me, becase i have pay several times of coming off previours medications and i was well satisfy with their services but why are you trying to make things difficult when your company has assisted me several times with the same services, you refund me or i take your company to court, Florence

customer service can help you with any of this....
But we really can not prescribe, replace your doctor etc.
Experts only answer questions....but you should not find internet doctors to do something that your doctor has not told you to to.
This can be quite dangerous.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can i get my refund cus you can't help me