Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP(R) U.K
16248889

A year I have been in and out of the doctors, I have

Customer Question

For over a year I have been in and out of the doctors, I have numerous lymph nodes in my neck armpits groin ribcage and behind my ear, this is also accompanied by severe night sweats and feeling extremely tired, my hands swell and lower legs from the knee down swell aswel, I have had blood tests in past but all for the same this never testing me for anything different, they came back clear but they were never changed to chalk for any different illness. all the doctors just keep sending me away telling me I'm paranoid, I don't feel unwell but I do feel different and I no there's something not right with my body, where else or what else can I do to get the answers
Expert:  Dr S.A.Alam replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

simply ask for a biopsy if there are definite lymphnodes, they cannot deny the biopsy and it is one and best test to make the diagnosis.

Let me know if you have questions.