DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been clawing at my whole body months. It is not

I have been clawing at my whole body for 5 months. It is not the skin but feels like bugs and insects crawling under the skin. I have consulted 6 doctors who have prescribed creams and antihistamine creams - nothing helps. I feel it is a central nervous system problem - nerves gone mad under the skin. I get very little sleep at night and take naps during the day. For two weeks I have been drinking a lot of water and parsley tea but no joy!!! I am taking Vit B12 pills and a Centrum multivitamin tablet each day.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. What tests have you had to get at the cause for this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have had no tests at all. I claw at my skin until it bleeds.

I am very wary of having to allow you to withdraw money from my account as I was recently conned out of £420 by someone else.

Odette

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Well Odette the money charged on your credit card is only a deposit and you can get a full refund at any time. And we experts aren't compensated at all unless you rate our answer positively

Just to be clear here--you've seen six doctors and yet have had no tests whatsoever? And how exactly would you like me to help you with this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need homeopathic remedies to stop the condition, these I can buy if I know their names. I do know hypericum is good with nerve endings of the fingers but have no idea for nerve endings of the body.

I used to know an excellent homeopath, who has sadly passed on, who used to diagnose using a pendulum, she was really good.

Odette

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
We are not here to prescribe, treat, or to diagnose.
I am a homeopathy, and an MD, board certified.
What specific questions do you have
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had blood tests for kidneys, liver and blood -

all were normal

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
The causes of this type of symptom are as follows:
Allergy
Iron deficiency
Polycythemia vera
Heavy metal toxicity
Parasites
Liver or kidney problems
Hidden infection.
Hidden cancers.
Diabetes
Nueuropathy
Your symptom is technically called formication: there are 148 remedies that have been used in this.
To treat this you need to find a homeopathy that can spend time with you in person and do a whole analysis, a preferably an MD homeopath [or DO or ND in certain states] who can complete the lab testing if your doctor will not.
Regular blood tests as you have had do not check for iron deficiency, heavy metals, parasites, cancer or autoimmune problems....all of that needs further testing.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you telling me I am paying £24 just to be told this, above?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
What other questions do you have?