Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Is it possible to have an expert assist me with Cognitive Behavioural

Customer Question

Is it possible to have an expert assist me with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy please?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi--we've talked before. I can help you some but this won't be an online therapy session.

That said, how can I help you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you once again Dr. Chip. I was hoping to get an online therapy via chat. Do you have any recommendations or perhaps redirect to the right place? I would really appreciate some form of assistance in dealing with people in our day-to-day lives (for people like me who may have some symptoms of anxiety)?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--but do you know anything about CBT or have you been in therapy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have never been in therapy. However, I do know that it helps deal with anxiety.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

OK--hopefully this link will help you understand and use CBT on your own. Let me know if you have any questions about it

http://www.hpft.nhs.uk/_uploads/documents/help-for-adults/cbt-workshop-booklet_web.pdf

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much Dr. Chip. That is tremendously helpful. I really appreciate your assistance. Kind regards.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure--any time