Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have this red patch in between my that grows and then

i have this red patch in between my boobs that grows and then gets smaller but never goes away
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. It would help if you could post a photo on this page but if that's not possible can you more fully describe it?

How long have you had it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have had id for at lest 4 years

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Kelly--can you describe it more for me and I assume you haven't seen a doctor about it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is a pale red patch it is not rough but feels just a we bit diffent can get bigger and smaller it is not itchy

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

OK Kelly. We can continue after this if you'd like

Your description and the way this acts is typical of eczema and it may be that you just have a particularly stubborn kind there. You can try cortisone cream three times a day for a week but if that doesn't clear it up you'll need to see a doctor for prescription tactrolimus cream