Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Celulitus I have been told. Antibiotics and Betamethasone cream

Celulitus I have been told. Antibiotics and Betamethasone cream but the skin is becoming mottled and red and angry. Occasional stabbing pains down leg or in feet. It looks very unsightly.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Since how long you are on antibiotics and which antibiotic you are on? Do you have any diagnosed medical problem? Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Please provide the info I have asked for. Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Sir I want to know that Since how long you are on antibiotics and which antibiotic you are on? Do you have any diagnosed medical problem? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. are you getting my replies because we do not seem to be getting anywhere. I have replied by email as well as using these boxes. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
I have got the first response from you. Please send your reply again. I am here to help you. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry that you have been unable to get the answer so far. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. As per your description it is obvious that your antibiotics are not working properly. If you have taken then for just 2 to 3 days then you must give another 3 days to see that how things proceed but if you have already taken them for long then you must see your doctor because there is a possibility of having an abscess which may need drainage or you may need change of antibiotics. Let me know if you have any further concern. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The antibiotics lasted a week and same with the cream. I also have diabetes 2

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your input. Is your diabetes controlled?