Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

The lady I live with and I have treated ourselves with homeopathic

Customer Question

The lady I live with and I have treated ourselves with homeopathic remedies for over 20 years with some success. She suffers from benign essential tremor and her alopath keeps on prescribing epileptic drugs. Result is she has benign essential tremor. She has tried agaricus and ignatie but has had to revert to antidotes because she felt so awful Any suggestions please?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. I have two questions before we proceed please--

Is she treating herself under the supervision of a homeopathic MD?

Are you asking for advice here about specific homeopathic treatments for here tremors?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. We use Andrew Lockie's book, Synthesis and Clarke.

We are looking for homeopathic answers to the problem because alopathic drugs cause more problems than they cure.

Ken Boyd

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Ken. Do you understand that true homeopathic treatment requires actually seeing a properly trained and certified homeopathic MD and that requires an initial intake that may take a few hours and then a treatment regimen is prescribed and the patient is followed on a regular basis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Whilst that may be your experience we have used homeopathy for 20years now and have met only one stisfactory pratitioner in all that time, hence our long shot in asking you lot on the offchance you could help.

Ken

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

OK Ken. I'm going to opt out and see if another expert can help you here but you should know that this is not something that is appropriate to be handled online. We do not treat customers on this site--we can answer questions about diseases and disorders, but we can't take the place of an actual medical practitioner that you see face to face. So my suggestion is that you do fine another practitioner in your area

Please don't respond here until the next expert contacts you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I am an internal medicine doctor, integrative medicine doctor, and classical homeopathy.
The other expert is correct, you will not get an actual prescription here.
However, I can answer specific questions you might have.....about remedies or homeopathy....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot accept that there is only one way to get cured and medicine is a one size fits all makes noi sense, especially when you think that homeopathy is holistic and personal. My own belief is that the very choices we have made show we are dealing with the problem thro' the most logical remedies available. The only question I might have asked is not worth £24 to me so perhaps you would be kind enough to return my money. Thank you for your help.

Ken

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Customer service can help you with any money matters.
We are site users just as you are.
This is not the same expert...did you realize that?
I am a classical homeopath and can answer any question.
Typically and initial homeopathic analysis is around 150 to 200 pounds, depending.
And, should be done in person with a physical exam.
What you are describing is not homeopathy, as homeopathy is not self help or self prescribing. Certainly not for serious illness, or for genetic problems. That takes an expert clinician.
Getting "some success" with homeopathy is not the goal. The goal is cure.
That might require many visits in some cases.
I am not really sure what your initial question was. In fact you did not ask a question.
You state that she had to antidote her remedy choices. This could be for any number of reasons.
Was this your question?
Or would you like to simply contact CS for a refund?
Or, I can tell you the top remedies used in her condition
Or, I can do a small analysis and suggest which remedies, but that is a more complex question set up [see my additional services offer.....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry that you cannot understand my simple request but all I want from you is a refund of my money. Please put me in touch with CS >Thank you.

Ken

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
I see you want a refund and nobody has answered your question. Have you considered mucuna pruruiens? Cowaage. Naturally containing L Dopa and may be of benefit for essential tremor. while not a homeopathic remedy, if she has hand tremors, she may find some relief using wrist weights. contact customer service if you want a refund and good luck